Programs & Services
- Counseling & intervention
- Social skills/life skills development
- Drug abuse treatment and prevention
- Domestic violence prevention and counseling
- Anger management and impulse control counseling
- Parenting education
- Childhood and adulthood trauma
We offer a wide array of services:
Essential components of the treatment strategy generally include:
- Evaluation for individuals, such as: court ordered evaluation, mental health evaluation and substance abuse evaluation.
- Helping the clients access community resources for the entire family and develop a social support network in their natural environment.
- Conducting individual and family therapy and/or support on a weekly basis.
- Facilitating educational achievement, and rehabilitative services.
- Providing parenting skills and education including consistency, discipline, communication, and coping strategies.
- Facilitating the development of positive parenting.
- Offering special strategies concentrating on issues of substance abuse.
- Teaching basic living skills, age-appropriate personal habits and social skills.
- Assisting clients with access to psychiatric services and ongoing medication management, as needed.
- Help address issues of past abuse for clients to help overcome the trauma related to abuse.
- We provide job skills help and career counseling.