Programs & Services
- Counseling & intervention
- Social skills/life skills development
- Drug abuse treatment and prevention
- Domestic violence prevention and counseling
- Anger management and impulse control counseling
- Parenting education
- Childhood and adulthood trauma
- Batterer Intervention Program for Men
We offer a wide array of services:
Essential components of the treatment strategy generally include:
- Evaluation for individuals, such as: court ordered evaluation, mental health evaluation and substance abuse evaluation.
- Helping the clients access community resources for the entire family and develop a social support network in their natural environment.
- Conducting individual and family therapy and/or support on a weekly basis.
- Facilitating educational achievement, and rehabilitative services.
- Providing parenting skills and education including consistency, discipline, communication, and coping strategies.
- Facilitating the development of positive parenting.
- Offering special strategies concentrating on issues of substance abuse.
- Teaching basic living skills, age-appropriate personal habits and social skills.
- Assisting clients with access to psychiatric services and ongoing medication management, as needed.
- Help address issues of past abuse for clients to help overcome the trauma related to abuse.
- We provide job skills help and career counseling.
- We now offer Batterer intervention programs for men in Florida involved in domestic violence and are court ordered to complete the 29-weeks treatment.
To setup an appointment, contact us through phone or E-mail;
New Way Counseling Services, Inc. (NWCS)
4670 Lipscomb Street, Suite 2, Palm Bay, FL 32905
E-Mail: [email protected]
We offer family, individual, and teen counseling. Also children’s behavior issues, defiance, trauma, grief, drug abuse, domestic violence treatment. We also offer parenting and anger management classes on individual bases and you can start anytime.
We provide job skills help and career counseling.