NWCS (New Way Counseling Services, Inc.) has non-profit partners focusing on mental health in many counties. Here are some of our partners;
STC Addiction Free
1501 Robert J. Conlan Blvd Suite 7,
Palm Bay, FL 32905
Alas Family Support Center
16652 SW Warfield Blvd
Indiantown, FL 34956
Phone: (772) 597-0578
Contact: Jorge Reyes
We actively look for new partners to join and combine our expertise (and strengths) to deliver better treatments and mental healthcare solutions. The benefits of partnership include;
- Joint application process for availing public grants anywhere nationwide and executing them.
- Free access to LIVE and regularly updated workshops and webinars on mental health focusing on topics i.e. fundraising, marketing and communications, volunteer management, leadership, personal development, professional development, governance, time management, human resources, financials, etc.
- Exclusive access to in-house digital library and resource center.
- Automatic subscription to Mental Health e-newsletter.
- Free non-profit business consulting via E-mail and phone.
- Discounted access to advanced mental health training courses and certification.
- Exclusive rates for one-on-one mental health sessions for member organizations.
- Recognition and admission as a sponsor to our annual education conferences, workshops, seminars and labs where you will be able to share educational and introductory presentation of your non-profit organization.
- Complimentary non-profit board service training e-book for your staff specializing in mental health.
By becoming our partner, your organisation’s worth of outreach opportunities will increase by many folds via one easy step of application to join.
Partner Membership Application Form:
After filling out this online application form and pressing JOIN button, please send a copy of your organization’s IRS Determination Letter (to verify nonprofit status) at [email protected]
[contact-form-7 id=”85″ title=”partner”]